Like skin and nails, "Better Hair" occurs from the inside, out!
Deep conditioners, essential oils, and Henna -- including our Cornerstone Skin 36 Herb Powerhouse Henna Blend, provide several key benefits like growth, thickness, moisture retention, volume and elasticity. But it is good health, that works like a generator to make everything flow. A steady supply of nutrients and minerals are crucial to hair strands, and are a daily necessity. Due to its fragile nature, African American hair particularly requires ancillary nourishment and "TLC". A healthy diet, hydration, and a balanced intake of Biotin, Keratin, Protein, and Iron are essential to achieving lustrous, vibrant tresses. Furthermore, the effects of inevitable elements like aging and sun exposure are best countered when the Integumentary System is fully supported. This structural framework containing our hair, skin, nails, and glands, performs favorably when complimented by a nurturing lifestyle.
Here are a few tips for maintaining your Integumentary integrity:
- Include Antioxidant rich foods in your diet(Cranberries, Goji Berries, Blueberries, Dark Chocolate, Black Beans, Artichokes)
- Include Antioxidant rich herbs in your diet(Turmeric, Peppermint, Garlic, Sage, Cloves, Cilantro, Cinnamon,Thyme)
- Incorporate leafy greens such as Kale, Spinach, and Chard into your daily food regimen
- Get a balanced dose of Omega-3, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, Viviscal, and Vitamins A, C, D, & E daily
- Adopt a relaxed/stress free lifestyle
- Maintain healthy digestion by avoiding fatty foods and concentrated sweets. Incorporate Probiotics into your diet, eat lean meats, stay hydrated, consume a high fiber diet(soluble & insoluble fibers), and exercise at least 30 minutes daily
Consequently, optimal hair means optimal health! Implement your daily, weekly, and monthly Cornerstone Skin regimen with key nutrients and our 36 Herb Henna Blend. It's the cornerstone to "Better Hair"!